Sunday, February 27, 2011

Winter Walk

A long walk in the woods on a beautiful, sunny day. Not a lot of vintage in this outfit, but still a favorite hat and a pair of warm boots. And also, a sweater that I liked just after I bought it, and then couldn't convince myself to wear it. But eventually it grew on me, I like the color combo and the lacing. I had to change from shorts to jeans later in the day 'cause it turned out to be colder than I thought.






Leather jacket- vintage, from my aunt
Nepalese hat- gift from d.
Wool sweater - Kinzie
Chambray shirt- borrowed long time ago from my Dad.
Earrings- felt and cherry print fabric from an art fair in Budapest.
Vintage shearling gloves- v.old
Bag- vintage The Bridge. Loved all their bags in a store in Florence last spring.
Shorts- Zara changed into jeans-Seven
Suede boots-don't remember







No comments:

Post a Comment